Refund Policy - Myassignmenthelpline.com
Cancelation Amount to be paid
Please read the refund policy carefully before making a refund request for the assignment.
- A 25 percent charge will be imposed on the total cost of the assignment if the client cancels the order before our expert initiates the work.
- If work has been started by the expert, and meanwhile the client cancels the order then the expert will charge an amount equivalent to work completed along with a cancellation charge of 25 percent of the total cost of the assignment.
- In case our writer fails to meet the original requirements provided by the client, then we will arrange a writer to make the needful changes and submit the work to the client within 24 hours. However, the client has to notify us within 7 days after the delivery of the order. If a client fails to contact us within the first 7 days, the order will be considered as accepted by the client.
Intial Requirements Mismatch Resolution
- We always assign the best assignment writing expert for the client's assignment. However, by any chance an expert is not available, we will provide a free of cost assignment help for your next order.
- When a client is making the claim, he/she needs to provide us in writing about the things missed by the writer in the assignment. Along with that, the client has to provide us with an email containing the initial requirements for the assignment.
- If you want any amendments in the assignment after the specified time frame, you need to pay additional charges for it. Such amendments are strictly based on the writer's availability and after the complete payment. You can chose premium or standard plan at the time of order placement to save money on reworks.
MyAssignmentHelpline.com has a complete right to make changes in the refund policy. It is the sole responsibility of client to check the refund policy before making any refund or revision claim.
Buy online assignment help
Get the best assignment in AustraliaPlace your order